Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
- Lease option: $25 – $30 / sq. ft.
- Purchase option: $300 – $325 / sq. ft.
- Pre-licencing costs: $120,000 including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Construction costs: $420,000
- Operational Equipment costs – Depends on grow lights $80,000 to $160,000 Gavita vs LED
We support cannabis licensed producers and micro-growers by:
- Supplying a master grower – Price TBD
- Supplying genetics
- Helping with sales and marketing of finished flower
- Health Canada Compliance and Reporting – Monthly Fee
- Supplying a Health Canada Licence consultant – $120,000 CAD
The whole process takes about 16 months.
- 4 to 5 months – permits + construction
- 5 to 6 months – Health Canada review period
- 3 months to grow the first crop
- 1 month to meet testing and receive the first payment